Senin, 23 Januari 2017

LONDONTOWN Nail Polish Review (Vegan, Cruelty-free, 9-free)



Today, I have an in-depth review of LONDONTOWN'S high-quality nail polishes. I was excited to do this review and test these polishes, as I have had many requests for more natural polishes. LONDONTOWN'S polishes are vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free and 9-free.



What does 9-free mean? It means that the polishes are free of 9 potentially harmful chemicals: formaldehyde, camphor, toluene, DBP (dibutyl pthalate and phthalates), formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens, and lead.

Check out all of LondonTown's beautiful nail colors here.







Here are the polishes featured and tested in my video:

Chelsea Porcelain

The Full Monty

Portobello Plum

Double the Deck

Gel Genius Top Coat

Instant Smudge Fix

Nail Hardener and Base Coat

I test the polishes over many weeks and are very impressed with their endurance and quality. Be sure to check out this week's video for the whole review. Thank you to LondonTown for sending me these polishes to review!

News
Shannon Bardwell cites The Madame Chic Collection as inspiration for her new year resolution in The Dispatch.

The Entertainment Report selects The Madame Chic Collection for their gift guide.

Comment of the Week
Grammy Laura writes:

Thank you so much for adding a touch of class and grace to the world. There is so much going on that can bring us down if we allow it to. I have decided to be more discerning in which bloggers I follow, since their attitudes have a tendency to creep into my life, whether I am intentional about it or not. Thank you for daring to be different, and for the source of encouragement that you are to so many, including me. Many blessings to you and yours!?


Grammy Laura, thank you so much for your kind encouragement!


See you on Thursday for another beauty review.



Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter


FTC: Londontown nail polishes were sent to me to review. All opinions are my own. Links may be affiliates.