Selasa, 19 Desember 2017

Daily Connoisseur Bloopers Part 2



I have another collection of bloopers to deliver before the year ends. Strange noises, tantrums in the background, losing my train of thought, being photobombed and losing my balance: it's all part of daily life here on The Daily Connoisseur!

The video I was shooting in Portugal on the rooftop never got completed because I was interrupted so many times (and not just by the baby!). And the final shot in our kitchen garden... that video has not come out yet. I'm working on a long-term kitchen garden update, which I think will be more interesting for you to see. I hope you enjoy today's bonus video!

See you back on Thursday for my end-of-year chat. Merry Christmas!


Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my eCourse on the Ten-Item Wardrobe

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter