Senin, 05 September 2016

Ten-Item Wardrobe Prep Fall Winter 2016



Happy Labor Day! In this week's video, I am sharing my process of transitioning the ten-item wardrobe between seasons. I show you how I store my out of season clothes (in canvas bins from Bed, Bath & Beyond) and discuss my unique situation this year with the ten-item wardrobe. I hope you join me and that this video inspires you to organize your closet the ten-item wardrobe way.

If you are unable to see the video above, click here, look in the sidebar or visit my channel (and don't forget to subscribe!) at www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

Be sure to tune in for next week's video where I give you a tour of my closet!

News
For my Japanese readers: I have a newly released DVD book in Japan that includes 18 original videos, all in Japanese, that I made just for you! This wonderful DVD is brought to you by the Young Corp. I hope you enjoy it!



Also, Deanne, from Smart Solutions for Busy People tries out the ten-item wardrobe. Have fun, Deanne!
Question of the Week

Hi Jennifer,
Congratulations on your new little boy!
I enjoyed your video about getting ready for the Coldplay concert. I loved your nail polish and am wondering if you would share the brand and color.
Thanks,
Frances


Thank you, Frances! The nail polish I wore in last week's Get Ready with Me video was Essie Mademoiselle.


Comment of the Week

Summer Smith writes:

Looks like you had a blast! I saw Coldplay in college when they were just getting big in the states, at a small theatre in Indianapolis. It was right when Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow started dating and he got her to very shyly poke her head out and say hi. It was a blast and I love the way he rocks out on the piano. No one does it quite like Chris does! I too cannot pick a favorite song of theirs because so many of their songs have good memories for me.

Hi Summer, that must have been so fun to see Coldplay in a small venue! Some of my favorite songs of theirs are Yellow, Lovers in Japan/ Reign of Love and A Sky Full of Stars. I love their whimsical lyrics.

This week I would love to know... are you prepping for your fall ten-item wardrobe? Are you having any trouble? (If so, leave me your concerns and I can address them in a question of the week segment.) Are you having any success? Let me know everything. See you next week for a closet tour!

Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter