Rabu, 21 September 2016

Working Messy Jobs Ten-Item Wardrobe Help Reader Q&A



Today I answer a question from Caleb (yes, men also watch The Daily Connoisseur!) :)

He works a job that requires him to get dirty and wants to know how that fits in the ten-item wardrobe world. I hope you'll check out my video this week because this topic applies to not only people with messy jobs, but also to people who work in the corporate world, or anyone who has to wear something "different" to work.

If you are unable to see the video above, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel at www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur . Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. I appreciate your support!

News

Simply Emily is in love with the ten-item wardrobe concept and writes about Lessons from Madame Chic on her blog.

Comments of the Week

Godaifi writes:
Totally agree - the clothes feel like brand new when I pull out last season's wardrobe and I can't wait to wear them again :) I've follow your system since 2012 and this year I started to do the same with my 2 toddlers' wardrobes.

Hi Godaifi, it's nice that we can still get the "rush" from buying new clothes, when we simply pull out our wardrobe from last year. I'm glad the ten-item wardrobe has worked so well for you!

Luisa M writes:
So glad you're back! I discovered your channel a few weeks ago and you've been my best friend this summer. Honestly! I'm between jobs at the moment and me and my husband just moved to our first family home. So I'm spending a lot of time at home, on my own, sorting out our new home. I watch your videos over and over again, I just let them running in the background to keep me company. It's been such an inspiration. You've motivated me to get dressed everyday even if I don't have to. I say hello to all my neighbors. I take more pleasure (and pride) on everyday tasks. Life feels... better. I guess I just want to say thank you for your work :) Enjoy the rest of your break and congratulations on your baby boy!

Thank you so much, Luisa! I'm so happy that my YouTube channel has been a source of inspiration for you this summer.

Today, I'd love to hear about your ten-item wardrobe experience. Do you work at a job that requires a unique dress code? Let us know about your ten-item wardrobe experience below and you could be chosen as comment of the week on the blog!

See you on Friday, when I answer a question about routines. See you then!



Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter